Saturday, July 21, 2012

Recent work with Video's!

Hi there ive been working on the bike again and enjoying it alot. So after two years of searching ( no exaggeration) ive found front and rear original xs650 hubs!!! A guy in the states had them and was kind enough to ship them to me , this means ill be running wire wheels on my beast as soon as i save up to buy the wheel rims and spokes. In the meantime the alloys are fine, what i did to the bike this weekend was remove the LH disc and caliper and install the single braided brake line on th RH side of the front end. I did this just to clean up the LH side so you can see more of the wheel , i think its a smoother look. Also made a bracket and mounted the headlight switch in a tricky little spot near the triple tree, cut my chain to length and tentioned it, installed the horn button on the bars and installed my speedo drive cable. Oh and i found my mirrors and exhaust baffles that have been lost for a year ever since i moved houses, so all in all it was a good weekend for the bike build. Heres some videos and pics!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment