Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The final push!

Hi again, Ive had the chance to do some more work on the bobber and the last 2 days have brought some good results. Ive dont the final prep for the tank guards and battery tin, if you look a few posts down you will see the struggle ive had getting this tank to look straight, i think ive spent 16+ hours on it from the start but it was all worth it in the end. Also i made a headlight mount, powder coated it, and installed the new bates style headlight and steered away from the bulkier light i chose originally. Ive moved my horn button to my bars, and will be moving my headlight switch from the light and tucking it between my guages and the triple tree. Removed my brake lines in preperation to take off one disc and caliper and install my new braided line for a single disc front. I think it will look cool having ones side of the wheel more visable and seeing the weight ive stripped from the bike it wont impact my braking performance too much. Also ive installed my clutch side foward controls (brake side still needs some powder caoting).
So all ive got left to do is the final paint, brake side foward controls, finish off front brakes, cut my chain to length, re wire my headlight, and locktight + final assembly.
Check out the pics, Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment